"The human heart has hidden treasures,
In secret kept, in silence sealed.
The thoughts, the hopes, the dreams, the pleasures,
Whose charms were broken if revealed."


Saturday, January 06, 2007



I'm waiting for the black spider to come quick.

Last weekend, I dreamt a happy dream. It seemed so... good, such that I was willing it to happen. Then I woke up.

This is how much I would love a holiday. Another holiday.

I dreamt I was going to Spain. But I only manage to get into the plane, and woke up before it flew.
Dont ask me why Spain, I have totally no idea also.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My new Tshirt, from Spain. Haha

Anyway, somehow halfway through the dream I began to suspect that it isnt real.
Talk about being too suspicious.

Here's a fact you cant deny.. A lie will always be found out.
That's why there is the 6th sense, and the guilt.


Posted at 00:01






:. Me .:

Zy




** Escape **


LASS
ADEJJMNPPS
S
EZ
RC


Message




-Archives-

-It's history-